Complaints Management Assessment
When customers are dissatisfied with your products or services, it’s the way your organisation manages their complaints that affects your reputation and business performance. Complaints can provide valuable insights to help improve business operations, increasing customer loyalty and satisfaction. They'll help you find the root causes of problems affecting your customer service, business productivity and staff morale.
Good complaints management requires more than just policies, procedures and training. The attitudes and views of your managers and employees towards complaints create the front-line experience that dissatisfied customers receive when they contact you with their problems.
Five key factors influence how managers and employees react to complaints, identified in behavioural research and the latest 10002 International Standard for complaints management.
Our Complaints Management Assessment is a diagnostic review of your complaints performance, based on the unique perspectives of your managers and employees. It provides insights you can use to target improvements and achieve a transformation in your complaints culture.
We work closely with you to ensure the assessment helps you begin the process of change, sending a positive message to your staff about your organisation's commitment to complaints improvement.
Location is no barrier to our globally scalable approach. We've delivered the assessment to clients ranging from small local councils to global organisations with customer service teams in three countries across the Asia-Pacific region.
There are five steps involved in completing an assessment.
Ensure the assessment meets your organisation's needs
Identify your project lead to work with us during the exercise
Configure the survey to fit your organisation's needs
Agree the analysis and reporting arrangements
The configured SurveyMonkey tool is distributed and completed by managers and staff in your organisation. We'll work with your project lead to monitor completion rates, plan communications and review the responses.
We then carry out a review of your results against the AS/NZ 10002:2014 International Standard and relevant best-practice research in complaints behaviour and operations.
If you've selected the optional Tableau Online report format, we'll take you through the report contents and ensure you can use the platform to interrogate the results in more detail yourselves.
Results achieved through...
- Customised online data collection of your managers' and employees' views, completed via SurveyMonkey
- Consulting analysis against complaints best practice research and the AS/NZ 10002:2014 International Standard
- Assessment report presenting survey results, key findings and recommendations
- Optional interactive report format using industry leading analysis platform, Tableau
Benefits of conducting a Complaints Management Assessment
- Engagement of managers and staff in improving your organisation's complaints customer experience
- Creates an employee opinion baseline for independently measuring customer service change project outcomes
- Identify priority areas to target your improvement project budgets
- Focus your implementation of the AS/NZ 10002:2014 International Standard for Complaints Management
- Deliverables tailored to your organisation's locations and business structures focus on your improvement objectives
Click on a logo to read the case study
The complaints assessment approach is highly valuable and provides deep insight. The ready-to-go staff survey is easy to deploy and provided our organisation with cross-industry benchmarking, allowing us to develop a targeted plan. Catherine Thomas, Customer and Partner Experience Director, Microsoft
We used Price Perrott because of the professional approach they have. It has given us real momentum to make some positive changes for our customers. Adam Cooper, Team Manager Complaints, Inland Revenue